Ticketing superstar Brooke Arthur's captivating highs of ticketing for two Olympics and two FIFA Women's World Cups
Listen to the podcast episode here - it's a deep dive into the world of ticketing
She has done 2 Olympic games, 2 FIFA World Cups and lots of other big events, and she is still only at the start of her career. Say hello to Canadian and Australian ticketing superstar Brooke Arthur.
From cutting her teeth as an intern at the 2006 Asian Games in Doha, Qatar, to spearheading ticketing at the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Vancouver, and scaling the grand heights of FIFA Women's World Cups, Brooke's experiences are nothing short of extraordinary.
↓ Listen to the podcast episode here
The charm of her story lies not just in her career's upward trajectory, but in the day-to-day challenges, the critical lessons absorbed, and the adrenaline-charged rewards of a career in ticketing that she candidly shares with us. Brooke's insight into the stark contrasts between the 2015 and 2023 Women's World Cups, coupled with her commitment to knowledge sharing and paying it forward, make for truly absorbing listening.
Brooke's passion for ticketing resonates as she reflects on her dynamic career, emphasising the joy of crafting unforgettable experiences for event attendees. A quick look at her impressive resume confirms the multitude of roles she has embraced over the years:
- Internship at the 2006 Asian Games in Doha, Qatar 2006
- Regional Ticketing Manager, Operations, Vancouver Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games 2010
- Ticketing Manager, Olympic Park, London 2012
- Director, Ticketing & Hospitality, FIFA Women’s World Cup, Canada 2015
- FIFA Ticketing Consultant in Papua New Guinea 2016
- Ticketing and Events Operations Manager, Invictus Games, Sydney 2018
- Ticketing Manager, ICC T20 World Cup 2020, Melbourne and Victoria, Australia 2018-2020
- Ticketing Leader (parental leave cover), South Australian Cricket Association in Adelaide, South Australia 2020-21
- Ticketing Support, CA Hospitality, Cricket Australia, Melbourne and Victoria, Australia 2021
- Ticketing Specialist, ICC T20 World Cup Australia, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia 2021
- Senior Ticketing Manager, FIFA Women’s World Cup, Australia and New Zealand 2023
We had the privilege of hosting Brooke in our virtual podcast studio on November 16, and it brings us immense joy to present the engaging conversation between her and podcast host (and TicketCo CEO) Carl-Erik M. Moberg in this captivating episode on TicketingPodcast.com.
Brooke's enthusiasm for ticketing shines through as she shares her remarkable journey, and you won't want to miss this enthralling discussion on the TicketingPodcast.com.