A Complete Sales Tool
When a big professional football club chose a new ticketing vendor, its more than just the price that is a deciding factor.
The list of what only TicketCo can offer is long and substantial:
- The only supplier who does not require username and password from the ticket buyers
- The only supplier with Facebook integration
- The only player who can connect ticket purchases and merchandise in the same customer journey
- The only player who can connect ticket purchases and lodging in the same customer journey
- The only player with flexible solutions to put together different match packages and season tickets
- The only player with tickets for wallet/passbook
- The only player with season tickets for wallet/passbook
- The only player without restrictions on the number of users
- The only player offering the audience fast track payment
- The only player with questionnaire feature
- The only player with *contact ticket buyers* function
- The only player with options for automatic price adjustment
- The only player with Mailchimp integration
“We’re competing against the biggest players on the field when the big clubs are on the lookout for a new ticketing vendor, and in that kind of context it is almost unreal to see how much we differ from the rest”, says Carl-Erik Michalsen Moberg, CSO and founder of TicketCo.
“I am surprised that we are the only one on the market that provides a complete sales tool. This is not a list of ‘nice-to-have’ functions, but rather ‘need-to-have’s'”, adds Carl-Erik.
Must think ahead
When big football clubs are now transferring to TicketCo, Moberg takes this as a confirmation that the clubs must think of the future.
“Our customers have realised that the tickets do not sell themselves, and tomorrows ticket sales are different for yesterdays. It’s a hard to sell to your audience, and it’s not enough to have a good product anymore. You also need the correct tools that sells your product”, concludes Moberg.