TicketCo’s data integration options
Ticket revenue in Google Analytics
With Google Tag manager your Google Analytics gets connected with your TicketCo account (cross-domain integration) and linking up your ticket revenue data.
At big stadiums and arenas, physical entry control in the form of turnstiles is often used. TicketCo can fully integrate with access systems such as Fortress and Skidata.
Adding workflow automation to your daily working life is key for busy event organisers. With TicketCo’s Zapier connector you turn your monotonous tasks into a well-oiled machine, without the need for any technical skills or codes.
Zapier is very easy to use and the most popular way to connect tools, platforms and systems online. It effortlessly integrates online applications, and with only a few clicks your favourite tools will “hook up” and the data will flow through between them with automated actions – these are called ‘zaps’.
Here are some some examples on how to use Zapier for your events:
Marketing & social
- Automate your social feed – Create a zap starting with your RSS feed, and zap it with your accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. Once created the postings will happen automatically for you!
- Collect all your audience engagements into Google Sheets – Create a zap starting with your accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and zap it with a Google Sheet. Now you will automatically get all followers, mentions, comments and shares into one place so you can get to know your audience. Create reports and share the Google Sheet with colleagues to keep everyone in the loop about what your audience are saying and doing online.
- Organise your content research – When you find useful articles and posts online that you want to read later, create a post about or re-post to your followers you bookmark it. Perhaps you use Pocket or Google Keep? Create a zap from your bookmark tool, and zap it into a Google Sheet or directly into your Buffer queue for an easy overview. The articles you’d like to re-post you can then zap directly to your social accounts using example 1 in this article.
- Automate internal content management – Create a zap from your blog’s Disqus application, and zap the comments directly into your and your team’s Slack notifications for maximum visibility and fast response.
Email list management
Automate your email list management and never export and import again! Examples:
- Build your subscriber list automatically – Zap the email addresses from your Gmail contacts, Facebook lead ad leads, Google Form submissions, Intercom etc straight into your MailChimp new subscriber list.
- Move your leads automatically over to your CRM – Make a zap from your MailChimp account, and zap the new email subscribers into your Hubspot contacts, Slack notifications or zap the ready deals into Pipedrive.
- Automatic email list updates – Also use a MailChimp to MailChimp zap to remove or add emails automatically that have been added to a different list.
Nurturing new leads with automatic messages
- A semi-personalised response email to your Google Form respondents.
- Send automatic thank you Tweets to people sharing your articles.
- Create a zap that sends an automatic direct message to your new Twitter followers, informing them the details about your event.
Here are just a few some examples of how you can zap it with TicketCo:
As an event organiser using Zapier, you will not just be saving time on tedious tasks but also open up a whole world of innovative automations that has not even been an option before without the use of expensive engineers, programmers with complex API integrations.
You might also realise that you can save money on the spot, by using zaps instead of investing in online management platforms where you already organise and schedule your content, social postings and email automation.
With your TicketCo connector at Zapier you will find thousands of zaps that will help your day-to-day work and open up new and amazing possibilities for your event management.
If you have queries about TicketCo and integrations, please contact us and we’re happy to assist.