Film screening ticketingWith TicketCo you create more sales opportunities, make your marketing more effective and introduce an incredibly smooth customer journey that your audience will love
TicketCo gives you the market’s most complete solution — as it enables you to sell more for your film screening and gives the audience a frictionless experience. It is also a self-service system which is user-friendly for both you as the event organiser and for your audience. Below, we explain how TicketCo can create added value for your film screening:
Before the film screening:
- With a user friendly editor you tailor your film screening event page to your liking by including your film trailer, image creative and call-to-actions to attract your audience.
- Easily integrate your ticket sales with your social media channels and your website. Every time you create a new event at your theatre, in the self-service platform with TicketCo, it’s automatically and instantly shown in all your channels. This saves you plenty of time by reducing administrative work. Allow yourself to work on the most important things – like organising the best film screening ever!
- With TicketCo you don’t have to send your traffic to ticketing providers. Your customer data is entirely yours and easily accessible. This helps you take wise decisions in both marketing and sales.
- The TicketCo ticketing system is not venue specific. You can set up film screening events all over town or all over the country with one account at no extra cost.
- Do you want to sell tickets to your audience from other places then online? Open up box offices all over town where your audience is; at clothing stores or record shops – with minimal to no investments.
- Increase advance sales by bundle snacks and drinks with the ticket. The visitor can then easily collect the items on-site with a quick QR code scan.
- The smartphone app can be downloaded on any smartphone and it is free to use. The app handles your box office sales, scanning and provides you with a live overview of how many have arrived to the screening.
During the film screening:
- With QR-codes that allow multi check-in, all purchases are collected into one single code, including group tickets. This enables much faster check in and more advance sales.
- With TicketCo the physical box office is integrated with iZettle card readers, so you can recieve payments 25% faster than other mobile card readers on the market and download an app that can be used on any smartphone. With minimal hardware you have a solution that accepts card, contactless and cash at no extra cost.
- As TicketCo is a cloud based platform you can be anywhere in the world and monitor from your phone or computer how many people has arrived to the screening, who checked them in and how much sales has been generated.
After the film screening:
- With full access to your customer data you can send out thank you messages or personalised surveys to receive feedback about your screening.
- You will have all your sales for your whole screening in one report and in one payment. Make your accountant happy by making it extremely easy, saving hours of work and money.
- Optimise your marketing initiatives for your next screening by using tracking links to measure which campaigns worked and which didn’t.
“We loved that by using TicketCo TV we were able to reach people across the globe,” Wayward Productions
By Shaun Reynolds With no cameras, no way of live streaming to a global audience, and no experience of selling their own tickets, it seemed London-based Wayward Productions needed help from multiple suppliers to make their COVID-19 restricted show a success. Wayward...
43% of the organisers across Norway, Sweden and UK are considering live streaming in the future, while 54% may consider hybrid events with a combination of virtual and physical tickets. “This reveals a sincere wish across the event industry to search for and utilise...
Snoopadelic in the (da) pandemic – Snoop Dogg live-streaming DJ show via TicketCo TV to support the fight against Covid-19
Snoop Dogg will live stream a show from his LA compound to a global audience via TicketCo TV to raise funds for the International Medical Corps. His infamous Snoopadelic Live DJ Show will be broadcast on September 12th, with Snoop hanging out and performing some hits...
The Southbank Centre will live stream a series of exclusive literary events from around the world for the first time, via TicketCo TV.Europe’s largest centre for the arts was forced to close its doors in March following the COVID-19 lockdown. But six months on the...
The world’s northernmost jazz festival is hosting what is believed to be Europe’s first hybrid festival to ensure it continues to reach a large audience amid COVID-19 restrictions.The Varanger Festival held in Vadsø, Norway is a popular fixture in the jazz scene due...