Seminar registration software solutionWith TicketCo you create more sales opportunities, make your marketing more effective and introduce an incredibly smooth customer journey that your audience will love
TicketCo gives you the market’s most complete solution — as it enables you to sell more for your seminar and gives the audience a frictionless experience. It is also a self-service system which is user-friendly for both you as the event organiser and for your audience. Below, we explain how TicketCo can create added value for your seminar:
Before the seminar:
- Set up secret links and promo codes for guest lists and sponsor tickets
- Fetch more customer data with form builder. Ask your visitors the questions you need asking to power your seminar.
- Do you have a following on social media? Let the audience register directly from your social media channels and web pages via in-built integrations and iFrames.
- In the same way, the speakers can also make the tickets available through their social media and websites
- The ticketing system is not venue specific. You can set up seminars all over town in one account and through one system
- Use tracking links to find out what marketing works and what does not work
During the seminar:
- We can integrate with over 700 apps, platforms and systems. Utilise your customer data by integrating with everything from e.mail systems to label printing etc.
- Are you managing guest lists and sponsors? Use TicketCo for free with free tickets and get them into the same system. No more separate guest lists in the check in process.
- Set up secret links for guest lists and sponsor tickets as well as promocode for partners
- When people arrive, let them check in themselves at the hotel or elsewhere. Your audience has all their purchases in one QR code.
- Tailor your data collection from your audience at ticket purchase stage. This is done using TicketCo’s form builder. Their answers will show when you scan them in the door. Make it easy for yourself to provide a personal and professional greeting.
After the seminar:
- Nurture the relationship with your attendees by using a MailChimp integration segmented by geography. Let your audience know about the next time you are back.
- Optimise your marketing for your next event by using tracking links to see what marketing works and what doesn’t.
- You have full access to your customer data and utilise it in your marketing efforts. Your next seminar have much stronger chance of selling out.
- Send out a survey to the audience after the seminar to retrieve feedback.
Three weeks before the Diamond League Oslo Bislett Games, the ticket sales are way ahead of last year's numbers. “Right now I'm looking for vacant seats that we can put on sale. There is a huge demand for tickets, and we want as many people as possible to be able to...
Vanarama National League South football club Oxford City have partnered with TicketCo to offer supporters cloud based mobile phone technology to purchase match tickets. “The TicketCo platform is fantastic and it makes buying tickets so simple online, both on the club...
Photo: DIGITALSPORT (NO) From the end of one season to the end of next, the Norwegian top league club SK Brann increased their share of digital ticket sales from 25 to 75 per cent. The reason for this remarkable change is TicketCo. “The user friendliness for our...
Poland is a massive market in terms of sports events, and speedway attracts many fans all over the country. For TicketCo - as a fresh player in the Polish ticketing and events payments business - SpeedwayEvents.pl is a great brand to connect with as the...
Attractive early bird-offers and a smooth and easy customer buying process has secured the best ever season ticket sales for SK Brann, three months before the Norwegian football season kicks off late March. Unlike in the UK, the Norwegian football season...
Plan your event:
Connect with us:
What business are you in?