Seminar registration software solutionWith TicketCo you create more sales opportunities, make your marketing more effective and introduce an incredibly smooth customer journey that your audience will love
TicketCo gives you the market’s most complete solution — as it enables you to sell more for your seminar and gives the audience a frictionless experience. It is also a self-service system which is user-friendly for both you as the event organiser and for your audience. Below, we explain how TicketCo can create added value for your seminar:
Before the seminar:
- Set up secret links and promo codes for guest lists and sponsor tickets
- Fetch more customer data with form builder. Ask your visitors the questions you need asking to power your seminar.
- Do you have a following on social media? Let the audience register directly from your social media channels and web pages via in-built integrations and iFrames.
- In the same way, the speakers can also make the tickets available through their social media and websites
- The ticketing system is not venue specific. You can set up seminars all over town in one account and through one system
- Use tracking links to find out what marketing works and what does not work
During the seminar:
- We can integrate with over 700 apps, platforms and systems. Utilise your customer data by integrating with everything from e.mail systems to label printing etc.
- Are you managing guest lists and sponsors? Use TicketCo for free with free tickets and get them into the same system. No more separate guest lists in the check in process.
- Set up secret links for guest lists and sponsor tickets as well as promocode for partners
- When people arrive, let them check in themselves at the hotel or elsewhere. Your audience has all their purchases in one QR code.
- Tailor your data collection from your audience at ticket purchase stage. This is done using TicketCo’s form builder. Their answers will show when you scan them in the door. Make it easy for yourself to provide a personal and professional greeting.
After the seminar:
- Nurture the relationship with your attendees by using a MailChimp integration segmented by geography. Let your audience know about the next time you are back.
- Optimise your marketing for your next event by using tracking links to see what marketing works and what doesn’t.
- You have full access to your customer data and utilise it in your marketing efforts. Your next seminar have much stronger chance of selling out.
- Send out a survey to the audience after the seminar to retrieve feedback.
London’s Bush Theatre are celebrating record ticket sales from its online broadcasting debut of Travis Alabanza’s critically acclaimed play Overflow. Overflow, tells a hilarious but devastating story of women’s bathrooms from the perspective of a trans woman. The...
“The clever thing TicketCo have done is they’ve combined streaming with box office in a way that nobody else yet has, and it’s really what sets them apart”.This bold statement by Wise Children’s Technical Director Simon Baker is just one out of many great value...
“We loved that by using TicketCo Media Services we were able to reach people across the globe,” Wayward Productions
By Shaun Reynolds With no cameras, no way of live streaming to a global audience, and no experience of selling their own tickets, it seemed London-based Wayward Productions needed help from multiple suppliers to make their COVID-19 restricted show a success. Wayward...
43% of the organisers across Norway, Sweden and UK are considering live streaming in the future, while 54% may consider hybrid events with a combination of virtual and physical tickets. “This reveals a sincere wish across the event industry to search for and utilise...
Snoopadelic in the (da) pandemic – Snoop Dogg live-streaming DJ show via TicketCo Media Services to support the fight against Covid-19
Snoop Dogg will live stream a show from his LA compound to a global audience via TicketCo Media Services to raise funds for the International Medical Corps. His infamous Snoopadelic Live DJ Show will be broadcast on September 12th, with Snoop hanging out and...
Plan your event:
Connect with us:
What business are you in?