Seminar registration software solutionWith TicketCo you create more sales opportunities, make your marketing more effective and introduce an incredibly smooth customer journey that your audience will love
TicketCo gives you the market’s most complete solution — as it enables you to sell more for your seminar and gives the audience a frictionless experience. It is also a self-service system which is user-friendly for both you as the event organiser and for your audience. Below, we explain how TicketCo can create added value for your seminar:
Before the seminar:
- Set up secret links and promo codes for guest lists and sponsor tickets
- Fetch more customer data with form builder. Ask your visitors the questions you need asking to power your seminar.
- Do you have a following on social media? Let the audience register directly from your social media channels and web pages via in-built integrations and iFrames.
- In the same way, the speakers can also make the tickets available through their social media and websites
- The ticketing system is not venue specific. You can set up seminars all over town in one account and through one system
- Use tracking links to find out what marketing works and what does not work
During the seminar:
- We can integrate with over 700 apps, platforms and systems. Utilise your customer data by integrating with everything from e.mail systems to label printing etc.
- Are you managing guest lists and sponsors? Use TicketCo for free with free tickets and get them into the same system. No more separate guest lists in the check in process.
- Set up secret links for guest lists and sponsor tickets as well as promocode for partners
- When people arrive, let them check in themselves at the hotel or elsewhere. Your audience has all their purchases in one QR code.
- Tailor your data collection from your audience at ticket purchase stage. This is done using TicketCo’s form builder. Their answers will show when you scan them in the door. Make it easy for yourself to provide a personal and professional greeting.
After the seminar:
- Nurture the relationship with your attendees by using a MailChimp integration segmented by geography. Let your audience know about the next time you are back.
- Optimise your marketing for your next event by using tracking links to see what marketing works and what doesn’t.
- You have full access to your customer data and utilise it in your marketing efforts. Your next seminar have much stronger chance of selling out.
- Send out a survey to the audience after the seminar to retrieve feedback.
Vanarama National League football club Solihull Moors have partnered with TicketCo to offer fans mobile technology to purchase match tickets. “The TicketCo technology increases our accessibility and provides greater choice for supporters when buying...
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Molde FK chose TicketCo as their new ticketing supplier a few months ago and the switch had an immediate impact on season tickets sales. “We are ahead of last years number at this early stage of our season, and the work load on the...
TicketCo is adding yet another top league football club to the portfolio. Through the signing of Tromso, TicketCo is now on the verge to support the Norwegian sports event market to the next level. “We are growing rapidly, and we are thrilled to experience...
“You are all welcome to visit us next time you are in London. Just drop me a text message if you're in the Shoreditch area,” was the clear message to the participants from TicketCo's CSO Carl-Erik M Moberg during the Wild Wild West music festival in...
Last month TicketCo reached the milestone of 100 million GBPs of clearing. We stopped by the CFO office to get a comment from the man in charge of the cash flow - Mr Odd Haaskjold. “This would not have been possible without the extremely well automatic...
Plan your event:
Connect with us:
What business are you in?