Cashless events with TicketCo
Seamlessly integrated with the ticketing system. Mobile first technology. No need for RFID.
A cashless that is better
We offer a unique all-in-one solution with your ticketing & sale of goods that is better for the audience & better for you as event organiser. With TicketCo there’s no need for separate systems, such as RFID, to go cashless for a whole event.
- Eliminate cash handling for your event and gain full control.
- Reduce queues by letting the audience purchase on their device with one-tap.
- Set up an unlimited number of merchants and products for your event.
- We don’t charge activation fees. With TicketCo it’s entirely transaction based.
- Cut out costs by eliminating wristbands. Or if you prefer, integrate TicketCo with a separate RFID system.
- Access control; know who and how many are at your event in real-time.
- Send out promotions to all attendees with push-notifications.
- Also including top-up stations, taking both contactless and cash.
- 100% of your sales in real-time on your reporting dashboard.
Use push notifications to instantly communicate with your whole audience. Use it to send sponsor messaging at arrival, shout out a limited promotion at the bar, a special discount on the merchandise stand or to announce the next artists/speakers at your event.
Be in control
Create an account
Request more info
It is time to kill cash. This will be the core message when TicketCo co-founder and CSO Carl-Erik Moberg Michalsen and TicketCo UK Key Account Manager Joe Edwards - along with Mungo Finlayson of MFGF Events Ltd - meets up with Scottish event organisers at ETAG Digital...
"Contactless festival" is the working title for TicketCo’s upcoming news for the festival season 2020 – a payment solution that eliminates top-up of cashfree cards or apps without loss of customer data, and a card reader that runs offline if the network is down or the...
When the Tall Ship Races 2019 gathers a crowd of 200,000 over four days in Bergen this summer, it will be TicketCo’s cashless solutions that will keep the business running. “Tall Ship Races will be free for all to visit, but when a crowd of 200,000 takes part in a...
Ready to go live?
Talk to a member of our sales team. Start here!