Ticketing and box office solution for touring showsWith TicketCo you create more sales opportunities, make your marketing more effective and introduce an incredibly smooth customer journey that your audience will love
TicketCo gives you the market’s most complete solution — as it enables you to sell more for your touring show and gives the audience a frictionless experience. It is also a self-service system which is user-friendly for both you as the tour organiser and your audience. Below, we explain how TicketCo can create added value for you as an organiser:
Before the tour:
- Easily integrate your ticket sales with your social media channels and your website. Every time you create a new event for your touring show, in the self-service platform with TicketCo, it’s automatically and instantly shown in all your channels. This saves you plenty of time by reducing administrative work.
- Easily utilise affiliate partners to sell tickets for you. By passing on an iFrame code a partner can display your tickets on their website and you can pay out a commission for every sales through TicketCo’s in-built affiliate program.
- Through TicketCo’s built in social integrations and iFrame solution you don’t need to sell your data to ticket agents.
- TicketCo is a ticketing system that is not venue specific. You can set up events for your touring show all over the country in minutes with one account. You can also copy & paste one event and all its set up only to change dates and venue location to save time.
- Increase the sales window by selling everything that you want to sell before the event starts, such as merchandise, food and beverage and hotel stay.
- TicketCo integrates with iZettle card readers that you use for your door sales so you don’t need to invoice the venue. iZettle Reader accepts card and contactless payments 25% faster than other mobile card readers on the market. You will receive the first iZettle from TicketCo for free.
During the tour:
- Follow all your events at all the venues you are organising in one app. How many people have purchased tickets and how many has arrived at the event etc.
- Verify the tickets at the door using the app and take payments with iZettle — get the cashflow yourself instead of invoicing the venues afterwards.
- Receive all sales online and at the door in one single report
- With Group-QR-code all purchases are collected into one single code, including group tickets. This enables much faster check in and more advance sales.
- The smartphone app can be downloaded on any smartphone and it is free. You can create users for each venue with tailored access, such as security staff, venue managers and accountants.
After the tour:
- Easily create tailored audience lists based on purchase data from the event.
- Send out a tailored survey to the audience instantly after the show to collect research data.
- Easy overview of pay out statuses and monitoring of your cash flows
- You will have all your sales for your whole show in one report and in one payment, which makes accounting extremely easy and saving hours of work and money.
- You will get full access to customer data which means you can power your marketing campaigns throughout the whole tour, such as utilising remarketing and lookalike audience modelling.
“We loved that by using TicketCo Media Services we were able to reach people across the globe,” Wayward Productions
By Shaun Reynolds With no cameras, no way of live streaming to a global audience, and no experience of selling their own tickets, it seemed London-based Wayward Productions needed help from multiple suppliers to make their COVID-19 restricted show a success. Wayward...
43% of the organisers across Norway, Sweden and UK are considering live streaming in the future, while 54% may consider hybrid events with a combination of virtual and physical tickets. “This reveals a sincere wish across the event industry to search for and utilise...
Snoopadelic in the (da) pandemic – Snoop Dogg live-streaming DJ show via TicketCo Media Services to support the fight against Covid-19
Snoop Dogg will live stream a show from his LA compound to a global audience via TicketCo Media Services to raise funds for the International Medical Corps. His infamous Snoopadelic Live DJ Show will be broadcast on September 12th, with Snoop hanging out and...
The Southbank Centre to live stream an autumn series of global literary events with TicketCo Media Services
The Southbank Centre will live stream a series of exclusive literary events from around the world for the first time, via TicketCo Media Services. Europe’s largest centre for the arts was forced to close its doors in March following the COVID-19 lockdown. But six...
The world’s northernmost jazz festival is hosting what is believed to be Europe’s first hybrid festival to ensure it continues to reach a large audience amid COVID-19 restrictions.The Varanger Festival held in Vadsø, Norway is a popular fixture in the jazz scene due...